UPDATE: Due to the increase in shipping volumes, all carriers have informed us of delays in shipping times. Our normal shipping times of 1 to 3 days may take 3 to 7 days for delivery.
Our standard ship method is via USPS and generally takes 5-7 days for shipments to the continental US.
• We build most products to order. Orders are usually shipped in 1-3 business days.
• Shipments going to APO’s , FPO’s and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the US Postal Service regardless of shipping option chosen.
Standard 5-7 days
FedEx 2 Day
|Other Products >$100
|Other Products <$100
OUTSIDE CONTINENTIAL US – Add to the above cost
|Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories & Canada
|All Other Destinations
||Call or email for shipping quote
Our Standard Shipping method is via USPS. We offer a FedEx 2Day option for an additional fee of $20.00. Please be aware FedEx 2Day does not always arrive in 2 days as weather and other delays occur.
Other expedited shipping requests should be coordinated by communicating with Customer Service
[email protected] 1.800.891.3660
- Expedited Shipments – we make all efforts to ship the same day you place your order.
- Orders received after 12pm (noon) EST may not ship until the next business day.
- We will contact you if any additional delays are necessary.
- Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information. If we cannot reach you the shipping of your package may be delayed.
- Saturday delivery available for $10-15 additional to most areas.
International Shipping Options
- Free Shipping is not available outside of the US48.
- Flat-rate shipping on all orders to Canada – Add $20.00 to the Continental US rates. Our products are also available on Amazon Canada.
- All other international locations (besides Canada) pay the carriers quoted cost of freight. Please contact us for a shipping cost estimate.
- Customer is responsible for all duties or taxes that might be due.
- We ship via UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS Airmail.
- Since exact cost cannot be determined until your order is ready for shipment and shipping cost vary greatly by destination and weight, the charges shown on your invoice represent the “Average Cost” of shipping a sample package using the service you select. Your credit card will be charged exact cost of shipping your order. If your cost exceeds the “average” by more than 15% you will be contacted via e-mail to approve the shipping charges.
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- DAMAGED shipments and/or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- Please e-mail us at [email protected] or call us at (800)-891-3660 in case of damaged or lost shipments.